|Requirements:||Android 2.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is C64.emu (latest version) Andriod Game.
Advanced open-source Commodore 4 (C4) emulator based on VICE . This is a fully native port not using SDL and implements features needed to run the majority of games with additional functionality coming in the future. The app is tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S, Nexus , Nexus , NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs. Features include
* Cart/Tape/Disk autostart on load (supports. bin. crt. d. g. p. x. t. tap)
* Save states
* FastSID and ReSID sound modes
* NTSC/PAL support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation Please see the website link for initial setup instructions. No ROMs/disk images are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app. Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps
https/twitter.com/rakashazi Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Sourse: Google Play - C64.emu
No change log.
Download C64.emu Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the C64.emu.apk and place the "com.explusalpha.C64Emu" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.