|Developer:||Frank Meyer EDV|
|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is VR Labyrinth (for Cardboard) (latest version) Andriod Game.
This game is compatible with VR headsets such as Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive, VR-Cardboard 2 and ZEISS VR ONE. Just start the game and enjoy; no touch controls needed for menu or game control
Find your way out of the Labyrinth and rescue the princess. You only have 0 seconds before the light of your candle goes out. Features
- For VR Headsets like Google Cardboard, Pearl VRB3D, Durovis Dive and Stooksy VR-Spektiv
- 2D Mode for non-vr-headset gameplay
- Great graphics and sound effects
- No touch input needed
- Perfect VR-eye-distance If you want more VR-games, try our VR Funfair – An entire amusement park in one app!
No change log.
Download VR Labyrinth (for Cardboard) Mod + Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the VR Labyrinth (for Cardboard).apk and place the "com.frankmeyeredv.labyrinth360" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.